Sunday 9 January 2011

Masculine chic


Happy Sunday! Hope the weather is better where you live. We had lots of rain last night but I think once I posted this I will go out and walk in the Jardin de Luxembourg decked out in rain boots en cas ou.

A European Chic reader, K., from South Korea (how cool is that !?) asked of I could show some more 'masculine' interiors and I was too happy to oblige.
I love this 60 squarementer Danish flat for its bold use of charcoal black shiny floors, Scandinavian minimalism which is married with Asian accent such as the vases and the dragon hanging in the bedroom. Very unusual.









All photos: Bolig Magazine Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...